Shiang’s International Pte Ltd (“Shiang’s International”)
With effect from US July 2014, this privacy notice forms a part of the terms and conditions governing your relationship with Shiang’s International and should be read in conjunction with those Terms and Conditions.
Personal Data in this notice include any data about an individual who can be identified from that data including but not limiting to that individual’s name, NRIC, passport, telephone numbers email and address and others which you or your authorized representative has provided to us and/or as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore.
How we collect Personal Data
- In the course of you applying to be our distributor or you providing documentation or information to us
- When you attend a seminar or other events hosted by us
- When you communicate or interact with us via telephone, letters, fax, face-to-face meeting, emails or other mode of contact
- When you submit an application to be our distributor
- When you request that you be included in an email or other mailing list
- CCTV recordings while you are within our premises
- From public information sources, search services and other third parties
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons
By providing Personal Data relating to a third party to us, you represent and warrant that the consent of the Relevant third party has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure of the Personal Data for the purposes listed herein.
Purposes for which we collect, use and disclose Personal Data includes:
- Providing our services to you
- Responding to, process and handling your queries, feedback, complaints and suggestions
- attending to you as our distributor and providing regular updates to you and other communications on existing and/or new products in Shiang’s International and/or in the launch or promotion of existing and/or new lines of products, and other food supplements
- to improve our services and communications to you and also to maintain a proper database of all Personal Data of our distributors in Shiang’s International
- conducting market research, surveys and data analysis (whether conducted by Shiang’s International or jointly with another third party) which may be relevant to you
- legal purposes (including but not limited to enforcing our legal rights, drafting and reviewing documents, obtaining legal advice and facilitating dispute resolution).
Disclosing your Personal Data
Shiang’s International may disclose Personal Data as follows:
- In order to carrying out the purposes listed above, we may share such Personal Data with our related firms/companies/corporations and third parties whether in Singapore or elsewhere. When do so, we will request them to ensure that the Personal Data disclosed to them are kept confidential.
- In respect of any Personal Data that you may provide and that we may collect in connection with being our distributor, and to the extent that your consent is required under law, you agree and consent that we (together with third parties appointed by us) may collect, use, disclose and process such Personal Data for the above purposes.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you or a relevant individual withdraws the aforesaid consent you agree to inform us in writing immediately. As a result of such withdrawal, Shiang’s International may not at our sole discretion be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you.